Monday, 17 December 2012

Right, here goes...

OK. Week 1, day 1. Thanks for visiting my amazing new blog! It may look a little bit bare at the moment, but I will soon be dressing it up in various fashionable items of lycra clothing. Today is the start of my training program for the Paris Marathon 2013. It takes place on 7th April next year, which gives me 16 weeks to get fit enough to run 26 miles. I have never run a marathon before, so at present this all seems a little bit daunting to me. However, if those other people can do it, then I must be able to as well! Over the course of the next 16 weeks I will be posting stuff here so that anyone interested can see how I am getting on with my running attempt. It starts today with a gentle jog of 1 1/2 miles, so here goes. Catch you later, running fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment